Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hammered.

Hello everyone. It's been far too long since I published a new post.  I have my reasons but reasons aren't excuses. 2013 has been a very challenging and instructive year to say the very least.  I've posted both the pencils and the finished piece so you can see some of my process and choices.  The character is "The Hammer" created by Kelley Jones to whom all rights are reserved and respected. I ran this piece by Kelley and he graciously gave his blessing for me to publish it here and on my other social media sites such as FB and DeviantArt.  I very rarely draw any established characters. I honestly don't know what I could say with well known characters than hasn't already been said by a legion of far more talented folks than myself.  However, I did enjoy drawing "The Hammer".

No comments:

Post a Comment