Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year, same path.


A very belated Happy New Year to all of you. I hope this new year finds you in good health and in fine spirit. I've been absent from this blog but not from creating. I work a full time blue collar job and I'm a single father as well as a nascent self publisher. Time management is a must for me. This is a page from my latest WRESTLER ZERO story. As I've said previously this is a shorter story than the one in the first issue and will be posted here in it's entirety. I always feel invigorated at the start of each new year. I hope to take a drawing class this year in my never ending attempt to improve my drawing. Thanks for stopping by. And a special thanks to my friends in Latin America: Saludos a mis seguidores en LatinoAmerica. Les deseo un feliz y prospero ano nuevo y les agradesco sus comentarios y apollo.

No comments:

Post a Comment